Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last Blog Post

This will be my last post to the blog at this site. Either Marissa or I will be updating from this point on another site, CaringBridge.org. The exact web link is www.caringbridge.org/visit/bradleydycus. You can also get to the site by just going to CaringBridge.org and typing my name (bradleydycus) in the "Visit A Website" box. When you visit the site there will be a check box that you can mark if you would like to receive email updates.

I am sorry for the inconvenience of switching websites. After the last post by Marissa, many of you sent me emails requesting to be notified by email when a new post is made. I have done my best to try to set this up on the blog but I have been unsuccessful. CaringBridge should be easier for us to update and should also eliminate you all checking the blog frequently just to find that I have not updated. Thank you for checking in and for all of your prayers and support, and please visit the new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment